Melbourne's best Spanish school!
Learn socially in the CBD or Northcote
El Patio specialises in Spanish, with short courses for beginners through to proficient. We pride ourselves on our healthy numbers of continuing students at advanced levels. Classes are small, serious but fun, and are suitable for those wishing to become fluent in Spanish, for travellers, partners of Spanish-speakers, and those who want to train their brain.
Term 2 starts April 28
Enrol online now, timetables here:
10-wk and 5-wk Rápido language courses (15 hrs), both centres
- our famous and reliable core language programmes
- start your Spanish from scratch and follow a pathway to fluency
- course descriptions all levels
- timetable melbourne april/may start
- timetable northcote april/may start
5-wk Conversation course (7.5 hrs, 5 weeks), Northcote centre only
- Conversation Elementary 1-3 (15 hrs, 5 weeks) commences sat may 3, northcote, great if you are have completed Elementary 3 and want to revise
- short, useful with plenty of speaking practice
- revision of what you've studied
- course description conversation elementary 1-3
- timetable conversation northcote may start
5-wk Spanish for Travel courses (7.5 hrs, 5 weeks), both centres
- learn some Spanish before your trip!
- suitable for use in Spain and Latin America
- course description spanish for travel (both centres)
- timetable spanish for travel melbourne april/may start
- timetable spanish for travel northcote april/may start
About our courses
10-week (1.5hr/wk) language courses run four times a year in Terms, as well as Summer Intensives. Our popular 5-week (3hr/wk) Rápido courses are offered twice a Term in our Melbourne centre. 5-week Spanish for Travel courses - for those going to Spain or Latin America - commence 8 times a year. 5-week Conversation courses and Verb Workshops are also offered each Term for consolidating your Spanish and to practise, at differing levels. Read more ...
All of our teachers are professionals in language instruction, and our class programmes are guided by the levels described by the Common European Framework of Reference for languages (CEFR), which maps out the progression of language levels at successive stages. Read more about the CEFR..
$5 off any course if you enrol online with your credit card. Current or ex-students log in first, otherwise just jump in!
A beginner Spanish method for travel - packed full of audio and ready to go.
Use it as a supplement to any course, or as a standalone method.
For iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch
Check out the article on SpanishAustralia.org
Term dates 2014
Term 1: Feb 3 - Apr 12
Term 2: Apr 28 - Jul 5
Term 3: Jul 21 - Sep 27
Term 4: Oct 6 - Dec 13
Subscribe to our eNewsletter
Keep informed about new courses, study resources, events & news (monthly).
View past newsletters